- The delegation of excellence award;
- The most outstanding advocate team award (Matt Farthing, August Stamp and Brady Trapnell);
- Brady Trapnell was chosen to serve as a supreme court justice at next year’s conference;
- George Boyd was selected as the Outstanding Delegate for our delegation;
- The “One Giant Leap” award for the delegation making the most significant improvement from last year;
and last but not least…..
- Aaron West earned the highest number of votes at the conference and has been elected to serve in the top spot — Governor of the State — for the 2014 KYA conference!
Congratulations to all our KYA students who participated in this year’s conference. You have made HCA proud!